- IF YOUR CHILD SEES MORE THAN ONE TEACHER, YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP AT A TIME WHEN ALL TEACHERS ARE AVAILABLE.†
- IF YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE THAN ONE APPOINTMENT WITH THE SAME TEACHER, PLEASE CONTACT THAT TEACHER DIRECTLY.
- Here are links to the website and to directions:
Because they had the highest participation at Sonic Night, Mrs. Pearson's class won a slushie party from Sonic! †They must have been good slushies - they look really happy! †Thanks Sonic!
We celebrated Disability Awareness Day at Rohwer on Wednesday, August 26, 2015. †It was a fabulous day with many fun and educational activities for our students. †They get a chance to experience some of the special needs and challenges that many of our students and community members are faced with each and every day. †The activities help us all to empathize with others, increasing our awareness and sensitivity. †Many people were involved in making this a special day - many thanks to all of you! †There are more pictures in a slide show to the left.
August 10 was the first day of school for the 2015-2016 school year. †We are so excited and happy to see everyone - and now school is officially underway! †This year will be the best year yet!
- A safe, respectful, inclusive, and nurturing environment fostering responsible citizenship.
- Effective and diverse practices and opportunities that challenge and engage each student.
- Collaboration among the entire Rohwer Community capitalizing on its unique strengths.