2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
8:45 AM - 9:25 AM
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
9:30 AM - 2:05 PM
2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- During LAUNCH, our students tied fleece blankets, decorated gift bags, cut out handprints for banners, and colored PWC logos;
- The Food Drive is November 9-13;
- Kindergarten classrooms will collect mittens, gloves, hats and scarves
- 1st grade will collect children's underwear
- 2nd grade will collect socks
- 3rd grade will collect laundry detergent
- 4th grade will collect peanut butter
- 5th grade will collect sundries (shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- Along with our PTO, we will adopt 4 young people during this holiday season
Hats off to our group of teachers who helped with McTeacher's Night at McDonalds - Mrs. Carson, Mrs. Loberg, Mrs. Dawson, Miss Kober, Mrs. Heusel, and Mrs. Schuchardt. As a result of McTeacher's Night, McDonalds has donated $544.08 to Rohwer to be used to support various student activities. McDonalds decorated the restaurant for Rohwer, and our helpers got McDonalds jewelry and t-shirts! They had a great time!!
- A safe, respectful, inclusive, and nurturing environment fostering responsible citizenship.
- Effective and diverse practices and opportunities that challenge and engage each student.
- Collaboration among the entire Rohwer Community capitalizing on its unique strengths.