7:45 AM - 8:25 AM
3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
7:55 AM - 8:25 AM
- IF YOUR CHILD SEES MORE THAN ONE TEACHER, YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP AT A TIME WHEN ALL TEACHERS ARE AVAILABLE.†
- IF YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE THAN ONE APPOINTMENT WITH THE SAME TEACHER, PLEASE CONTACT THAT TEACHER DIRECTLY.
- Here are links to the website and to directions:
† †† †
|Wed, Jan 28||Book sent home with Youngest/Only|
|Fri, Jan 30||Question sheet #1 sent home|
|Wed, Feb 4||Question sheet #1 due & drawing for prizes|
|Fri, Feb 6||Question sheet #2 sent home|
|Web, Feb 11||Question sheet #2 due & drawing for prizes|
|Wed, Feb 11||Question sheet #3 sent home|
|Wed, Feb 18||Question sheet #3 due & drawing for prizes|
|Fri, Feb 20||Question sheet #4 sent home|
|Mon, Feb 23||Humane Society donation drive starts|
|Mon, Feb 23||Pictures of students & their pets displayed|
|Tue, Feb 24||Students work on obstacle project to be displayed|
|Wed, Feb 25||Question sheet #4 due & drawing for prizes|
|Thu, Feb 26||Culminating event at Rohwer|
We had an assembly the afternoon of Dec 19 which was brought to us by GoNoodle and Children's Hospital. †During a recent two-week period of time, our teachers used the GoNoodle†website to give kids "brain breaks" during the day. †Rohwer†won the Millard Public Schools contest, and we got to experience GoNoodle as a whole school. †Each grade level also got their picture taken with our new friend Sketchy. †Those pictures and more are in a photo album to the left. †It was great fun and a great way to keep our bodies and minds in tiptop condition!
We have the best PTO EVER! †They hosted our annual Cookie Party today - Wed, Dec 17 - there were so many yummy treats and the library looked so festive and welcoming! †Many thanks to our wonderful parent group - they do so many nice things for us!
- A safe, respectful, inclusive, and nurturing environment fostering responsible citizenship.
- Effective and diverse practices and opportunities that challenge and engage each student.
- Collaboration among the entire Rohwer Community capitalizing on its unique strengths.